Thursday, January 26, 2012

School is getting very tiresome already!

Hello there lovelies! 

I am already slacking with my whole idea of trying to post everyday, but school is getting the best of me right now! While we only just began in the beg of Jan, I already have a ton of stuff due! But, thankfully this is my last semester :) So this entry will be a quick one since I need to do some homework, and I probably wont post again till next week (I am going home to visit my family and get some wedding stuff done, yay!). Anyways, here's how my Wed and Thurs have played out:

Wed Jan 25
Workout-- None; we had PT in the morning except we had to grade the PT test so no workout, and then I had to do some homework before class, and class went till 8pm; after that I ate dinner and it was already time for bed! Gotta make up for this tomorrow..

Outfit-- This was actually a good outfit day for me! I wore a shirt I received from Case's mom for Christmas with jeans, a scarf, and a cute pair of boots... see below-- the back of the shirt was super fun :)


I actually got a ton of compliments on my boots, which was awesome since they were under $10 from Kmart! (I bought them a few years ago though). To top off the look I added some super cute earrings I got from Aldo the other day and my Michael Kors watch. All in all, I think I did a good job on this resolution for 2012 today!

Complaints-- Still upset about the Army stealing Case, but I think I did a better job about not complaining about it!


Thurs 26 Jan

 This got me going today!

Workout-- I went on a 2.4 mile run today on this little loop I mapped out that has some small baby hills thrown in! I'm really glad I did this because I had such a hard time getting motivated... But, once I got out there I thought I would only do about a mile or so since I was feeling so "blah" but after I finished each "lap" of the loop I kept telling myself, "no... no quitting! You will stop when you stop, not when you're tired! You can run more!" So that's what I did, and I actually ran it in a pretty fast time for myself so I'm pretty happy :) 

 This is how I felt today while running!

Uniform today so no cute outfit!

Wedding-- 177 days to go! I found out our engagement photos *should* be done by tomorrow evening, so I am looking forward to seeing those (and posting some here!) and then getting my "save the date" cards sent out! AH!

Not a whole lot to say about today...had class and got fitted for my dress blues (only 90ish days left till commissioning, yay!) and now relaxing and trying to get some work done for both school and the wedding. I'm so excited to go home and see momma and faja and to check out my wedding venue again since its been a while, but I'll need to make sure I stay on top of my resolutions! Hopefully when I blog again next week I'll have lots of good things to say :) Hope you all have a lovely weekend...



Remember that today is just another day to forget yesterday and become the YOU that you have always wanted to be!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!!! I love your blog so far!! I would love to follow you! but I am not sure how, do you use blogger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristine! Thanks so much :) I don't really know why, but the format I was using for the blog wouldn't allow me to add the easy follow button, so I went and change the format! Now you should be easily able to follow! Hope you have had a great day so far!

      Delete