Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 2: I wanted to quit already!

Tuesday Jan 24

I've made it through the day doing most of what I accomplished to do! I will admit though, part of me really wanted to sit on my couch watching TLC and eating french fries this afternoon, but then I saw this picture and decided to be strong:

So I got my lazy butt off the couch and did a short workout before I wrote a paper I have due tomorrow.

So my stats for the day...

Days until the wedding-- 179! I told myself today I would send off my deposit to the woman I thought may do my hair/makeup, but she has been sort-of unresponsive with emails so I am having second thoughts about using her (anyone in the Jacksonville, FL area have a good recommendation for this??). I also wanted to investigate which save the date cards I would use and narrow down my DJ choices, but I got frustrated with not having my engagement photos back yet to use with the card I chose, so alas that will have to wait for another day.

Workout-- 50/10 intervals (50 sec of work, 10 sec rest, continuously) of jumping jacks, crunches, dips, planks, pushups, and lunges. I did each of those exercises twice for a total workout length of 12 minutes...I like these circuit workouts, however I know my own personal weakness is running, so I really need to work on that too!

HITS-- I confess...there may be a hair somewhere in there today as I was in a rush to get to class this morning! 

Outfit-- uniform, blah! I have all these cute new outfits I bought on Sunday though, so I will probably wear one tomorrow, stay tuned for pictures :)

Complaints/Distance-- I have to admit on this one too, I failed. I complained about how the Army is stealing my fiance. He is SO busy getting ready for the training he has in Yakima the next month, and because we have a 3-hr time difference he is getting off from work when I am falling asleep, so I haven't been able to really talk to him. I know it's not his fault, but it still sucks! And there I go complaining again.... LOL, I knew this resolution would take a lot of work



Now I've got to go and search for plane tickets out to Washington for spring break, but I am having bad luck with that since all of the prices seem ridiculously high! Cmon, $450 when booking OVER a month out where previously I  had managed to pay only $424 two days in advance over MLJ weekend!?

Anyways, that's a wrap for today. Until tomorrow...don't give up on your goals, live life like you always wanted, and remember the best accessory you own is a SMILE! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment