Sunday, January 29, 2012

SWAMPED!

Hi! So I just got back to my apartment and I still have SO much to do for school, but I wanted to post a quick update. I got SO much wedding stuff done this weekend, and I am super excited for how it is all coming together! I also got a very nice surprise with ALL of our engagement photos coming back, and I have to say, I AM STUNNED! They are gorgeous and perfect and I don't know how I am going to pick my favorite(s) for Save the Dates! A quick preview our photographer put together can be seen here. And here are some of the photos I love (though I really love them all!). I think I may do one whole post sometime next week of the photos though :)


All credits for these photos goes to Zelo Photography-- check em out at zelophotoblog.com!



  (A way to incorporate the military without SCREAMING it!)


Hope you enjoy them, and I will be posting as soon as I can :)

Until next time... "you have to be willing to get happy about nothing. -Andy Warhol." Stay smiling and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment